Bollywood in February 2017
February is going to be even bigger with some very incredible filmed-up stories. The thrill is only set to release in February 2017:
- Lakme Fashion Week: 1st February to 5th February
Lakme Fashion Week 2017 kicked off in Mumbai. The first showstopper of the week was Varun Dhawan sharing the ramp along with his friend Arjun Kapoor for designer Kunal Rawal.
The final day of the fashion week started with Malaika Arora on the ramp showcased Divya Reddy’s collection ‘Shahibzadi’. Sashi Vangapalli had Sushmita Sen return to the ramp and Kareena Kapoor dazzled with the creation of Anita Dongre during the grand finale.
- Jolly LLB 2 – February 10
Inspired by a true story, this Akshay Kumar film is a sequel to the National Award-winning Arshad Warsi starred film Jolly LLB. Khiladi Kumar’s comic timing and powerful grip of dialogue have already made the film a much-awaited project this year. Akshay’s courtroom scenes and face-off with the opponent lawyer played by Annu Kapoor are already catching eyes. Saurabh Shukla reprises his role as the judge and Huma Qureshi plays Jolly’s better half in the film.
- Irada – February 17
Ishqiya stars Arshad Warsi and Naseeruddin Shah have teamed up again for their upcoming release Irada. With a sharp plot, the movie looks impressive. Aparna Singh perfectly puts the Naseeruddin’s shayaris and Arshad’s funny in this film. The audience is waiting eagerly to see the two actors create the same spark on screen this time.
- The Ghazi Attack – February 17
Irada will be up there to compete with The Ghazi Attack. The film has added up the names like Rana Daggubati, Taapsee Pannu, Kay Kay Menon, Atul Kulkarni and the late Om Puri, it also borrows the voice of Amitabh Bachchan. It is presented by Karan Johar and it is India’s first ever war-at-sea film.
- Runningshaadi.com – February 17
It is a romantic-comedy produced by Shoojit about the unique concept of helping people run away with the love of their life to get married. The stars of the film are Amit Sadh, Taapsee Pannu and Arsh Bajwa. It will be released to an audience of over 1,100 screens with music from an assembled list of performers.
- Chauhar – The beginning of a revolution is an upcoming film set to be released on 17th February. It will present Amit Kashyap and Richa Dixit in the main leads. A true love story from Bihar, Chauhar explores the never seen before facts about the Indian society.
- Rangoon – February 24
Shahid Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan, and Kangana Ranaut – The name of the stars appearing in this film is enough to make a film big. The trio is coming together for the first and they are going to others a run for their money. Vishal Bhardwaj’s Rangoon is set in 1944. Kangana plays Miss Julia and her chained chemistry with both the heroes is the main attraction in this war-time enigma.
- Aa Gaya Hero Previously titled Abhinay Chakra, is an upcoming Bollywood action comedy film directed by Dipankar Senapati. It features Govinda and former Mrs. World Richa Sharma in the lead roles. The film is also produced by Govinda.